Monday, October 5, 2009

Almost open!!!

So, I order these chairs. 8 of them to be exact.


The website says shipped from Texas within 2 days, UPS ground. Yay! I order them on the 20th knowing UPS ground can take as long as 7-10 days. Here I sit, (on my other chair) holding my breath. 12 business days is tomorrow, Tuesday, and I have my 1st group gathering at the studio on Wednesday evening. "What about your fatally optimistic attitude?" you ask.

Well, I would have faith and chant my "It'll be fine" mantra like I usually do...

BUT:
When I called the company to get my UPS tracking number the non-english-speaking Texan gave me another number to call. That led me to a slightly-english-speaking Texan who told me he would call me back with tracking info. Never did. I persisted with another email, (the previous unanswered email was 4 business days BEFORE the phone call) and was given a tracking number. As I was putting in the tracking number on the UPS website, imagine my surprise to find out that the number they gave me to track my package was MY ORIGINAL TRANSACTION NUMBER and not a tracking number at all!

SO:
Ladies of WCW, I have 4 tall chairs if I bring my tall chair from home. Some of us may get to stand :)
It will be fun!

1 comment: