Monday, June 28, 2010

The Jewelry Bags are in!!!

So.
My source for all of the awesome vintage jewelry I have been using over the years for my recycled jewelry line has brought a TON of jewelry goodie bags to the studio for me to offer to my friends and customers!

That is YOU!


Here is just a small bit (20-ish 4x6 bags) that will be available on Thursday night at 5pm at the studio.


His prices are very reasonable. He has $10 goodie bags, $5 goodie bags, a $1 bin a 50 cent bin and quite a bit that is individually packaged. First come, first pick :)

I know what you're thinking and NO, I did not pick through and take out the best bags. In fact, I haven't picked out any. He brought me a big box so that I'd keep my hands out of this stash for you :)

Smart man. Yes, a very smart man.

No comments:

Post a Comment