Saturday, August 1, 2009

August 1st.

I knew it would pass us by without a care. They're only goals.
As I type this, my right hand is reminding me of two things.
1- it's been a long time since I held a paintbrush with a death grip at the top of a ladder trying to make a beautiful seam between ceiling and wall.
2- There's a lot more of it to come in the next week or two.

At least the progress is steady. I seem to have my head stuck on the whole "floor thing" but Amazing Contractor Guy says it's nooooo problem.

I just keep to my back rooms painting, humming and trying not to fall off the ladder.

2 comments:

  1. It is all so exciting! You are living the dream, girl! You keep enjoying it and savor every step and second of the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marsha!
    I can hardly wait for the back breaking part to be finished.

    ReplyDelete